Friday 20 July 2018

Looking Back on Recent Transactions



Raffles Medical Group(RMG) with an average price of S$1.12, I have sold it at $1, yep and bought back some at S$1.05. I realized I must have some holdings of it. So what did I do after selling RMG? I bought  Valuetronic which finally ease its drop at S$0.70 and $0.635, together an average price of  $0.67. And I also bought Hong Kong listed Beijing Capital International Airport at HK$6.70 and Broadcom at US$209.68 after fees.

The new buys are doing well. I have bought Valuetronic which is undervalued, Beijing Capital International Airport which has huge growth for tourism and aerospace in china, Broadcom sudden sell down, discounting the whole net worth of its recent acquisition of CA Inc vs the stagnant performance of RMG and its china growth still a question mark.

Hence, RMG has recovered to S$1.10. Yes, regret selling as price recovered. That is the first thing that come across my mind. However, I find the switched stocks are better than RMG in my opinion especially for the long term.

Riverstone, yes yes ROE of >20%, good growth expected with new factories, PE is low compare to the peers. Considered as a healthcare stock as gloves is selling to both semicon and hospitals. Price has been going sideways for a long time and I had ran out of patient considering this is a growth, not an income stock. Then came July 6th, the property stock GSS 2018. Not willing to deploy existing cash, I decided to switch to UOL. Selling Riverstone at minor losses of S$24, I bought UOL at S$6.58 and S$6.77 with an average price of S$6.71.

Roxy-pacific, following Heartland boy's detail write up , I bought and received bonus shares, average price at S$0.51. Price had fallen till S$0.415 and hence recovered to S$0.44. I find that Roxy landbank is good, a lot of freeholds. I will holding on to it for now. I have a thing for hotels in Japan, so i would to keep Roxy. If you have notice, there are Japan hotels with UOL as well and of course Ascendas Hopitality Trust. 

If not for the tech and property crash, I may not had made the switch, It pays to be patients and wait for the target price with higher Margin of safety. It is hard to do nothing until the right time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.